- Smashing Pumpkins — Today
1. What are your nicknames?
Um, I guess "Matt" is as much of a nickname as I have. Nobody really even calls me "mattmatt" anymore. One person calls me "honey", but she insists on abbreviating it as "hun" (as opposed to "hon"), which irritates me.
Would you rather die suddenly with no pain but no prep time or die with some pain but time to prepare?
Definitely suddenly. I hate pain.
3. If you're in a relationship what do you most miss about being single? If you're single what do you most miss about being in a relationship?
I miss spontaneity.
4. How many colors are you wearing now?
Six: blue, grey, red, black, white and another blue.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Both, in varying degrees. Definitely takes more effort to be extroverted these days.
6. What was the last book you read?
The Confusion by Neal Stephenson. Yet to achieve critical forward momentum on The System Of The World.
7. Let's play everybody's favorite game...what would you do if you won the lottery?
Overestimate my new-found wealth.
8. Do you like snow?
Yes. Do you like hammocks?
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
There always is.
10. What was the last thing you ate today?
I haven't eaten yet today.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Half an hour. Oddly, it takes me longer to get ready in the evening.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
This would have been a difficult question to answer before Google Reader. Apart from that: Facebook and LiveJournal.
13. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school anymore, what's your job?
I weave together the internet from the dreams of small children, and unicorn saliva.
14. Do you like to clean?
No. I like to be clean. I like to have clean. I like to have just cleaned. But the actual process irritates me both physically and emotionally.
15. What do you want for Christmas?
I can't think of anything I want that I might conceivably receive.
16. What are you doing right now?
What a sublimely tautological question.
17. Who was your childhood idol?
Bonus poetry answer.
18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
Surreptitiosly check that it isn't a) glued down, or b) religious propaganda, before putting it in my pocket. There's an infinitessimally small chance of my being able to determine legitimate ownership: roughly equal to the chance of my finding a $100 note (I presume it's just one note) lying on the ground.
19. What is your dream car?
I don't remember ever driving in my dreams. I am usually either already where I need to be, or unable to leave.
20. Tell me something you love about the person who tagged you.
elfin_archer is always at the ready with the fearsome glomping.
I tag, um, everyone. That must be at least eight.